Talk about anything and everything Squad-related here -- what you've been playing, what you're looking forward to, and how big your Pile of Shame has grown after that last Steam sale...

Destiny of Spirits

User

asatiir

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:15 am

Dubai, UAE

Favorite Genres

SRPG, turnbased strategy, Point and Click Adventures

Now Playing

Fallout 4, Destiny, Binding of Isaac

Destiny of Spirits

by asatiir » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:12 pm

I know that a lot of F2P play games, regardless of being good or bad, still have some sort of following. Here's one that I haven't met anyone who has played this. Which is sad because this game, while it's a "battle only" RPG, does a lot of things right. The best way I can explain this game is that it has "rock, paper scissors" element system you find in Pokemon and SMT (and this game especially has both since it is collection mythical creatures and deities) with a very minimal yet elegant ATB system. Like SMT, buffs, debuffs and unit elements play a massive role here. Merging units to level up and building stats is pretty essential here too.

If I have a few problems with it is that since it's a touchscreen interface, the screen gets smudged a lot during average play, and since the game F2P it requires an internet connect and in some cases takes a while to load things.